It’s here! I’ve been reading other reviews waiting for mine to arrive and it finally came today!
Hautelook is a Nordstrom company that offers limited time sales to members at up to 75% off. Several times during the year they offer a Beauty Bag.
With this bag they also included an information card detailing each product.
Taken from the “What’s Inside” card:
- Blow Pro After Blow Strong Hold Finishing Spray: deluxe sample size, $19.75 for a full size. “Get all-day hold from this quick-dry super-spray that zaps frizz and flyaways”. I typically don’t spray my hair with hairspray after blow drying it. I’ll have to wait to use this when I curl my hair.
- Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural EyeLASH Conditioner: deluxe sample size, $80 for a full size. “Nature’s most powerful ingredients deliver at the cellular level to feed and strengthen lashes”. I can’t wait to see the results of this product. According to their website they promise visible results in 3-6 weeks.
- L. Erickson Grab n’ Go Pony Compact: (I wasn’t able to find this exact product for pricing). “Stay polished with fun, colored pony-tail holders that come in a grab-n-go, pocket-sized compact”. Definitively a cute idea to keep me from digging to the bottom of my purse when I need to put my daughter’s or my own hair up. b
- L’Occitane Shea Hand Cream: deluxe sample size, $12 for full size. “Enriched with Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates skin quickly to nourish and moisturize”. Super creamy but not oily feeling which is a plus in my book. I love lotions and creams but I can be a little finicky with how my skin feels after applying; it can’t feel “dirty” or too “oily”.
- Diptyque Eau de Toilette Fragrance: deluxe sample size, $88 for 50ml. “Made for women and men , this enticing scent uses only the finest raw ingredients”. My husband is pretty much a man’s man and I know he would never wear this. It’s definitely something I would wear once in while.
- Whish Orange Cream Body Butter: deluxe sample size, $54 for full size. “Try a truly indulgent body cream in a fresh new scent, exclusive to Nordstrom”. Being a butter this is thicker than the L’Occitane product that was in the bag. It went on smoothly though and left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Loved it!!! This is a Nordstrom exclusive!
- TanTowel Half Body Classic Self Tanning Towelettes: sample size, $24 for a 10 pack. “Easy-to-apply self-tanning towelettes give you a sun-kissed look the smart way”. I’m not usually one to use self tanners but recently I’ve been spending a lot of time indoors at home with the baby so I might just need to try these out. The reviews I’ve read have good for the most part.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked: deluxe sample size, $19 for full size. “This pencil glides on smoothly to keep lipstick, gloss and stains from feathering out of bounds”. This is a nice neutral color that should go well with a variety of glosses and lipsticks. I don’t believe there was a variation of this color in bags; I believe we all got the same color but I could be wrong.
- NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick: FULL SIZE!!! Valued at $4, “The mineral-based formula offers a beautiful velvet texture saturated in summer’s best shade”. I received a pretty orangey (Margarita) color, not really something I would wear but it does feel nice and creamy!
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb: FULL SIZE!!! Valued at $39. “This innovative lip color combines gloss, stain and lacquer all in one multi-tasking product”. This was the most anticipated product for me. I’ve been dying to try it…..and then I saw the color (#27). First thought: “you’ve got to be kidding me!” This color looked awful on me, bright orange, really??? Total disappointment unless I can find a way to blend it with something else.
- LORAC Special Effects Mascara in Black: FULL SIZE!!! Valued at $23, “Get a double dose of lashes with a primer on one side and a lengthening mascara on the other”. According their site the conditioning primer can be worn alone overnight! I can’t to see how this can improve my lashes (they’re pretty scrawny)!
- Crown Brush Travel Brush Set: valued at $4.45, “This travel set includes everything you need for makeup application on the go, all in a compact case”. As you can see by the price these brushes are far from amazing. Sorry Crown Brush but I gave them to my daughter to play with.
- Miracle 10 AHA Cream: deluxe travel size, $64 for full size, “Rejuvenate skin with this rich, emollient cream to effectively exfoliate dull skin”. This is a gentle exfoliating alpha hydroxy cream that reduces fine lines and restores skin. Watch my reviews for update on how this product performed on my skin.
As you can see a lot came in this bag for only $20!!! The LORAC mascara paid for the whole thing, although I don’t see myself paying that much for a mascara. HauteLook states that this bag was worth more than $100. I didn’t have the time to spend to do the math but I would have to agree with HauteLook! I would buy another beauty bag from them!
Disclaimer: this bag was purchased with my own money and all reviews are my own. I was not compensated for this review. This post may contain referral links.